FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION with the one, the only BOTOX cosmetic.
Schedule your free BOTOX Cosmetic consultation.
Call (940) 691-6066 today!
BOTOX Cosmetic is a purified protein that
is administered in a simple, nonsurgical procedure to temporarily reduce the 11’s—those moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people 18 to 65.
You could see results in 1 to 2 days that will last up to 4 months!
- BOTOX Cosmetic has been the most popular of all physician-administered cosmetic procedures for six years running.
- Approximately 9.4 million BOTOX Cosmetic procedures have been administered in the United States since 2002.
- 97% of patients surveyed were satisfied with the results of their BOTOX Cosmetic treatments.
What is BOTOX Cosmetic treatment like?
- Nonsurgical. Tiny injections are administered directly into the muscles that cause frown lines between the brows.
- No downtime. Often called a lunchtime procedure, treatment is brief and requires no recovery.
- Minimal and brief discomfort. No anesthesia is required, although your healthcare provider may choose to numb the area with a cold pack or anesthetic cream prior to injecting. Localized pain, infection, inflammation, tenderness, swelling, redness, and/or bleeding/bruising may be associated with the injection.